I can’t believe I am reblogging this for Drill. I’m really doing it. Help.
Oops, my finger slipped. I guess I’m reblogging this too now.
Oh whoops, my reblogging finger slipped.
Yes, I have a finger reserved exclusively for reblogging.
oh no i tripped and fell on my laptop
my twitching hand keeps hitting reblog
A movie made about me
My professor mentioned kind of dismissively that 0!=1, and while I already had this fact in my brain, I suddenly realised I had no idea why. The more I thought about it, the more confused I got. SO naturally, instead of doing homework I spent some time figuring it out. You math pros might be facepalming at me for not realising this earlier, but if anyone’s curious, here’s why 0!=1.
- How I see 18 year olds: 18.
- How I see 17 year olds: 17.
- How I see 16 year olds: 16.
- How I see 15 year olds: 12.
- How I see 14 year olds: 9.
- How I see 13 year olds: 5.
- How I see 12 year olds: Fetus.